Park Pavilion Reservations

Reserve a Park Pavilion

Park pavilions can be reserved for family picnics, birthday parties, reunions, company get-together, and more. Before planning your event and to reserve a park pavilion visit the:

Chowchilla City Hall
130 S Second Street
Monday - Friday
8 AM - 5 PM

Reservations must be made no later than three days closest to the day of the event.

You can download the Park Pavilion Reservation Form (PDF) to fill out ahead of time. If you want to check to see if your preferred date and park pavilion is available call City Hall at (559) 665-8615.

Reservation Fees

(*) Includes non-refundable $10 Administrative Processing Fee
Rental Amenity
Pavilion: 4 hours or less * $50
Pavilion: More than 4 hours to all day * $65
Pavilion Electricity $15
Stage Rental (Veterans Memorial Park) * $35
Stage Electricity $15

Inflatable (Bounce House) in the Park

There are very specific guidelines that must be met in order to have an inflatable (bounce house) in a city park as part of your picnic or event. It is important that you review the details described in the Inflatable Use Agreement Form (PDF) before entering into a rental agreement with a vendor.


In summary, but not inclusive of all requirements,

  • A signed and complete Park Pavilion Reservation Form (PDF) and Inflatable Use Agreement Form (PDF) along with payment of the applicable fees must be submitted to the City.
  • The inflatable can only be used in conjunction with a park pavilion reservation.
  • Only dry inflatables can be used - no water inflatables are allowed.
  • The inflatable vendor must have a current City of Chowchilla Business License and meet the City of Chowchilla Insurance Liability Coverage requirements and provide a Certificate of Liability Insurance valid for one year that names the City of Chowchilla as additional insured. At present, the only vendor that meets these requirement is Bouncin Bins. Click HERE to be directed to their website. At their website click on the Central CA section of the map. You can also call Bouncin Bins Toll Free at 1-888-858-9258, or the Merced office at (209) 356-1388.
  • The Certificate of Liability Insurance can only be carried and provided by the rental vendor. Neither the renter's homeowners insurance, or by a special insurance policy obtained by the renter can be accepted in lieu of a vendor's insurance coverage.
  • Refer to the agreement form for additional requirements.