Park Pavilion Reservations
Reserve a Park Pavilion
Park pavilions can be reserved for family picnics, birthday parties, reunions, company get-together, and more. Before planning your event and to reserve a park pavilion visit the:
Chowchilla City Hall
130 S Second Street
Monday - Friday
8 AM - 5 PM
Pavilion reservations must be made no later than three days closest to the day of the event. Adding a bounce house has additional requirements and the application must be submitted no less than 10 days prior to the rentals date. See below for more information.
You can download the Park Pavilion Reservation Form to fill out ahead of time. If you want to check to see if your preferred date and park pavilion is available call City Hall at (559) 665-8615.
|Pavilion: 4 hours or less *||$50 *|
|Pavilion: More than 4 hours to all day *||$65 *|
|Stage Rental (Veterans Memorial Park) *||$35 *|
Bounce House (Inflatable Amusement Device)
There are very specific guidelines that must be met in order to have a bounce house or similar inflatable amusement device in a city park or public property such as a street. The Inflatable Amusement Device (Bounce House) Policy provides important information.
- A completed Park Pavilion Reservation Form and Inflatable Use Agreement Form along with payment of the applicable fees must be submitted no less than 10 days prior to the reservation rental date.
- The inflatable can only be used in conjunction with a park pavilion reservation.
- Only dry inflatables can be used. NO water-themed inflatables are allowed.
- Inflatables can only be rented from an approved vendor that must have a current City of Chowchilla Business License, meet the City of Chowchilla Insurance Liability Coverage requirements and provide a Certificate of Liability Insurance naming the City of Chowchilla as Additional Insured.
- Neither the renter's homeowners insurance, or a special insurance policy obtained by the renter can be accepted in lieu of a vendor's insurance coverage.
- Refer to the Inflatable Use Agreement Form and the Inflatable Amusement Device (Bounce House) Policy for additional requirements.
Documents and Forms
Approved Bounce House (Inflatable Amusement Device) Vendors
Bouncin Bins (Central California) Telephone (888) 858-9258, or (209) 356-1388