Do I need a permit to drain my swimming pool?

You must first obtain a permit prior to draining any swimming pool at any time during the year. Contact the Public Works Department at (559) 665-8615, ext. 789 for information. Click HERE to go to the Public Works Water Service page.

Show All Answers

1. Why are there watering regulations?
2. My address ends in a 1/2, what are my watering days?
3. Are there certain hours I am allowed to water?
4. Do I have to use sprinklers or can I leave my garden hose running?
5. When am I allowed to wash my car?
6. Why do I sometimes see watering on non-watering days or beyond specified hours?
7. Can I get a special use permit to water on my off days?
8. Who do I contact to report violators?
9. I received a violation warning notice do I have to pay a fee?
10. What are the violation fees after a warning is given?
11. Do I need a permit to drain my swimming pool?