Does the City provide any vaccination services?

The City holds a clinic twice a year where rabies vaccinations and animal licenses may be obtained. These normally occur in March and September each year.

Show All Answers

1. Who provides animal control services in the City of Chowchilla?
2. How do I get a license for my pet?
3. What services are provided by Animal Control?
4. Who do I call for animal control services during non-business hours?
5. Does the City provide any vaccination services?
6. Who do I contact regarding a barking dog?
7. Does the City of Chowchilla have a leash law?
8. Can I keep my dog tied up or restrained to a stationary object?
9. What do I do about the removal of a dead animal in the street?
10. How many animals am I allowed to have in the City limits?
11. What types of animals are considered wild and require a permit?
12. Where can I find spaying and neutering services for my animal?