Community Complaint/Report for Parks Facilities

Leave This Blank:

The City of ChowchillaCommunity Request Form will help us identify a problem in your area. Should a problem require urgent attention, please call us immediately. For a police emergency, dial 911. Otherwise, call (559) 665-8600.

Got a problem?
Here's the way to get it fixed!
Help us to help you -- use this "Community Request Form"
Fill it in out and Return it.

Contact Information
Please answer the question
* indicates required fields.