City Parks

Chowchilla City Parks

Alcohol Policy

Alcohol is prohibited in all City Parks and the use of tobacco is prohibited by state law within 25 feet of a playground.

Reserve a Park Pavilion

Park pavilions can be reserved for family picnics, birthday parties, reunions, company get-together, and more. Before planning your event and to reserve a park pavilion visit the:

Chowchilla City Hall
130 S Second Street
Monday - Friday
8 AM - 5 PM

Pavilion reservations must be made no later than three days closest to the day of the event. Adding a bounce house has additional requirements and the application must be submitted no less than 10 days prior to the rental date. See below for more information.

You can download the Park Pavilion Reservation Form to fill out ahead of time. If you want to check to see if your preferred date and park pavilion is available call City Hall at (559) 665-8615.

Refunds for cancellations ONLY must be requested no less than three (3) business days prior to the reserved use date. Refunds will NOT be issued for inclement weather on the day of the use.

Park Pavilion Fees

* Includes non-refundable $10.00 Administrative Processing Fee
Amenity Fee
Park pavilion use for 4 hours or less * $50.00
Park pavilion use for 4+ hours or more * $65.00
Barragan Family Performance Stage * $35.00
Electricity per facility per day $15.00
* Includes non-refundable $10.00 Administrative Processing Fee

Bounce House (Inflatable Amusement Device)

There are very specific guidelines that must be met in order to have a bounce house or similar inflatable amusement device in a city park or public property such as a street. The Inflatable Amusement Device (Bounce House) Policy provides important information.

  • A completed Park Pavilion Reservation Form and Inflatable Use Agreement Form along with payment of the applicable fees must be submitted no less than 10 days prior to the reservation rental date.
  • The inflatable can only be used in conjunction with a park pavilion reservation.
  • Only dry inflatables can be used. NO water-themed inflatables are allowed.
  • Inflatables can only be rented from an approved vendor that must have a current City of Chowchilla Business License, meet the City of Chowchilla Insurance Liability Coverage requirements and provide a Certificate of Liability Insurance naming the City of Chowchilla as Additional Insured.
  • Neither the renter’s homeowners insurance, or a special insurance policy obtained by the renter can be accepted in lieu of a vendor’s insurance coverage.
  • Refer to the Inflatable Use Agreement Form and the Inflatable Amusement Device (Bounce House) Policy for additional requirements.

Documents and Forms

Inflatable Amusement Device (Bounce House) Policy
Inflatable Use Agreement Form
Park Pavilion Reservation Form

Approved Bounce House (Inflatable Amusement Device) Vendors

Bouncin Bins (Central California) Telephone (888) 858-9258, or (209) 356-1388